MBS Xojo Bug Reporter Kit 1.2
The MBS Xojo Bug Reporter Kit helps you reporting bugs in your applications back to you, the developer..
- Collect bug reporter data and send to server for delivery as email (or insert to database)
- Handle unhandled exceptions. The plugin reports the exception class name and message.
- Find Mac OS X crash reports and report them.
- Run bug reporter for feature request.
- Catch Windows System Exceptions.
- Catch Signals on Mac OS X and Linux.
- Catch unhandled C++ exceptions. Our plugins can catch this C++ exceptions on Mac OS X and Linux, but not on Windows. There is a feedback report about REAL Studio not capturing C++ exceptions if the runtime allocates memory: 12072
- Catches Cocoa Exceptions
- Localized for French, English, German and Italian.
- Full Source code access.
Note to 5-8: If those exceptions are not handled, your application crashes. We try to show a bug reporter dialog before that and terminate the application after the dialog is done.
Mac OS X
The Bug Reporter dialog on Mac:
The Bug Reporter dialog on Windows, second tab:
MBS Plugins Licenses: Util, MacOSX, Cocoa and Win parts.
Xojo 2013 and newer.
Or Real Studio 2008 or newer (maybe work with older versions, but not tested)
No Open Source projects, please. This would violate the license.
49 € (+VAT inside EU if needed).
- Added french translation.
- Updated for Xojo
- Now checks if app is not nil as a crash on quitting may have app = nil.
- Added SignalHandler to gracefully quit on Killing
- Added low level exception and signal handlers to log crashes.
- Added StackOverflowChecking Pragmas to avoid problems if for some reason exception is caught on non Xojo thread.
- Added special handling for unhandled Xojo exception caught on a Xojo thread.
- Works on 64-bit, too.
- Signals on Mac & Linux now show stack trace.
- Reason is now part of the report. Else you may miss it.
- Moved project to Real Studio 2012.
- Removed reference to GetObjectClassNameMBS
- Now uses BackTraceMBS function on Mac to query stack backtrace.
- Added LinuxSysInfoMBS for more details on Linux.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Added Italian translation and improved German & English
- First public release.
Limited product support is offered for free. Custom contract development to help you integrating our kit or making improvements for you can be ordered.
Updates to the kit will be available regularly to all registered users.
You receive the full Xojo (Real Studio) source codes of all projects for use in your applications. You are not allowed to share your copy of the kit with other developers.
Full license text is includes in the kit manual.
Free updates included for one year. After that, please order an update/new license or keep your last license.
MBS Realbasic Chart Plugins